Tuesday, January 4, 2011

RLF Wallpapers

     I've done up a couple of wallpapers for the comic. And by a couple I mean literally two. You can find them here or by clicking on the images provided. More may come later, however. I was afraid that individual panels would not be large enough to turn into a wallpaper, especially considering the screen resolution of most modern monitors, but the advantage of working at a high dpi is that it gives you a lot of leeway for things like that. I'm just glad that I have a computer that can easily process extremely large psds.

     I took a poll on twitter as to what T shirt I should do next, Communist Manifest-Os or Freud Loops. The vast majority of responses so far are for the first option. The shirt, of course, will have to be red.

No comments:

Post a Comment